CSS Pest Services provides comprehensive pest control service programmes to companies based on the nature of the business, pest risks and audit requirements.
Businesses that have low tolerance of pests require more frequent monitoring, greater pest protection and reassurance. Our experienced, qualified, well trained Service Technicians are supported in their regular schedule of inspections by our specialist Field Biologists.
A Field Biologist can carry out an agreed number of in depth inspections of your premises and analyse your business processes for risk of pest infestation.
Our Pest Service Programmes Also Provides The Following Unique Features:
- All service staff trained to Royal Society for the Promotion of Health Level 2 Pest Control or equivalent.
- 24/7 coverage for call-outs and service provisions – 365 days a year.
- Call centre manned by CSS staff, pest trained.
- All-inclusive (eight per annum) service for core pests, no extra costs or charges.
- Insect monitoring provided to all sites FREE-of-charge.
- FREE initial risk and pest assessment of all sites.
- Each site will receive a personalised service offering depending on location, pest history and risk.
- FREE additional plastic external bait stations where required after initial set-ups
- FREE Electronic Partnership and education packs for each site for staff pest awareness.
Additional Pest Control Services
- Specific Pest control and awareness training can also be provided if required for site staff.
- Specialised Bed Bug staff training programme available for sites with accommodation to help in the battle against Bed Bugs.
For further advice or to arrange a free of charge survey call us free on 0800 254 5003