Seventeen years with in the Pest Control industry has allowed me to see the how service impacts the customer when they are confronted with pest problems, either at home or in the workplace.
We know how devastating pest infestations and in particular rodent infestations can be. It is not just the threat of prosecution and legal action which it can bring, but also the anxiety and the effect on your health and safety.
With this in mind our advice is:
STOP PESTS GETTING IN
- Keep all external doors closed when not in use.
- Seal any gaps greater than 5mm in diameter, or mice will get in
- Repair building defects such as broken air bricks/vents
- Seal gaps around pipework and redundant pipe holes
- Replace broken or missing drain covers